We reserve the right, at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site or initiated on the Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, if any are made available.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising or social media pages) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY MINORS. ACCORDINGLY, WE DO NOT REQUEST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM MINORS, AND MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE PURCHASES OR PARTICIPATE IN CONTESTS ON THIS SITE. MINORS SHOULD NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIS SITE. If you come to believe that a person categorized as a MINOR has submitted personal information through or on the Site, please notify us at email@example.com and we will make every effort to remove such information from our records.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Site collects that is defined by applicable law as personally identifiable information (collectively, “personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address or physical location; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies).
- From third parties, for example, our service providers or business partners.
INFORMATION ABOUT ABOUT ALL OUR VISITORS
We collect certain information from and about our Site users in three ways – directly from the user, from our web server logs, and through the use of tracking technologies like cookies, etc.
There are several areas in the Site where we collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis. We may collect this information as follows: (i) when you create an account; (ii) when you register to receive communications from this Site and/or other Company owned sites; (iii) when you seek information about, or purchase, products offered through this Site or other Company owned sites; (iv) when you provide personal information to us through feedback, surveys, or other forms provided on this Site or other Company owned sites; (v) information you provide by filling out forms on the Site (this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, creating an account, posting material, or requesting further services or information); (vi) when reporting a problem about the Site; (vii) when you enter a promotion or contest on the Site; (viii) records and copies of your correspondence (including personal information), if you contact us; (ix) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (x) details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders (note that you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site); and/or (xi) based upon your search queries on the Site.
You also may, at times, provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “Submissions“). Your Submissions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your Submissions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Submissions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Server Log Information
When you visit an Internet site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the site page that offered a link to our Site page). Other information disclosed includes clickstream data, which includes a record of the clicked selections you make while visiting this Site. Like many other sites, we record this basic information about visits to this Site.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
Also, you should remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, such as on message boards, through e-mail, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others. Although we try to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible of maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW AND WHEN INFORMATION IS USED
We use information collected from you, whether supplied directly by you or obtained through the use of tracking technologies as described herein, in any of the following ways:
- To present the Site to you and allow you to purchase our products.
- To provide you with information, product or services you request from us.
- To fulfill your orders.
- To improve our Site (we continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the Site.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To send periodic e-mails (if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail).
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose information collected from you through this Site in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws; (ii) respond to government inquiries; and (iii) protect the rights or property of Company or visitors to this Site.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures in an effort to maintain the safety of your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
Except as described in this policy, we will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable personal information about users of this Site to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. We may disclose your information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect our or other’s rights or property.
- To our affiliates and Principals (Equipment and Products Manufacturers)
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and make the Site available.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or purchase/refund policies, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
WHILE WE STRIVE TO SELECT THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WHO HAVE OR SHARE THE SAME STANDARDS IN REGARDS TO PRIVACY POLICIES COMPARABLE TO OUR OWN, THE USER AGREES THAT WITH RESPECT TO THOSE THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITES WE LINK TO, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SAME, NOR WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL THAT MAY BE SOLD, LICENSED, DISTRIBUTED OR PROMOTED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ON SUCH SITES, OR FOR ANY CONTENT ON SUCH SITES.
You may register to receive communications from us directly on the Site or through a third party. After you register, we may periodically send you newsletter and other e-mails featuring special offers, promotions and other benefits. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our e-mails. Our e-mail database is continually updated. However, you may continue to receive e-mail communications from us for up to ten business days from the time we receive your unsubscribe request. Please note that we can only control our own mailing list and policies. Third party advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our products or services; and you may need to contact those parties directly in order to stop receiving their e-mail communications.
Certain administrative communications, including e-mails and telephone calls, are necessary in order to deliver our products and services. If you agree to purchase our products and services, you agree to receive these administrative communications. For further clarification of these administrative communications, please contact our customer service center at +234-1-4536335, +2347069176001 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may track our customers’ activities over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signal at this time. In addition, some third party sites also keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Please review the privacy policies posted to all third party websites to confirm if such sites respond to browser DNT settings.