- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Specifications of 1300°C Muffle Furnace with flap door, Tmax L 15/13/C550
1300°C Muffle Furnace with flap door, Tmax
Heating elements on support tubes radiating freely into the furnace chamber provide for particularly short heating times for these muffle furnaces. Thanks to their robust lightweight refractory brick insulation, they can reach a maximum working temperature of 1300 °C. These muffle furnaces thus represent an interesting alternative to the familiar L(T) ../12 models, when you need a higher application temperature.
- Tmax 1300 °C
- Heating from two sides
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service life.
- Multi-layer insulation with robust lightweight refractory bricks in the furnace chamber
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless-steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature.
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator.
- Adjustable air inlet in the furnace door
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Controller B510 (5 programs with each 4 segments)
- Solid state relays provide for low noise operation.
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive.
- Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load.
- Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction gases (not available in combination with chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter) not gas tight.
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
- Port for thermocouple in the rear wall or in the furnace door
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control
L-154S3ON3, L-154S3ON3GT, L-154S3ON3G, L-154S3ON3TZ, L-154S3ON3T, L-154S3ON3Z, L-154S3ON3Z1, L-154S3ON3TZ1, L-154S3ON3GTZ, L-154S3ON3GTZ1, L-154S3ON3GZ, L-154S3ON3GZ1
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume||Outer dimensions2 in mm||Temperature uniformity of +/− 5K in the empty workspace5||Connected load||Electrical||Weight||Heating time|
|in °C1||w||d||h||in l||W||D||H3||w||d||h||in kW||connection*||in kg||in min4|
|L, LT 5/13||1300||200||170||130||5||490||450||580+320||170||100||80||2.4||1-phase||42||60|
|L, LT 9/13||1300||230||240||170||9||530||525||630+350||180||170||120||3.0||1-phase||60||60|
|L, LT 15/13||1300||230||340||170||15||530||625||630+350||180||270||120||3.2||1-phase||70||70|
|1Recommended working temperature for processes with longer dwell times is 1200 °C*Please see page 75 for more information about supply voltage
2External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.
3Including opened lift door (LT models)
4Heating time of the empty and closed furnace up to Tmax −100 K (connected to 230 V 1/N/PE)
5Temperature uniformity of +/− 5 K with closed fresh-air inlet in empty work space according to DIN 17052-1 at working temperatures above 800 °C