- Size Guide
Recalibration / Service of Model 106 Acoustic Calibrator
It’s essential to field calibrate your sound meters and dosemeters before and after your noise measurements so they are compliant with the Noise at Work Regulations, so we think that it’s also vital that your acoustic calibrator is operating accurately.
We will check and service your Class 1 or Class 2 acoustic calibrator in accordance with recommendations and requirements of the appropriate International Standards to make sure it’s working properly and you can rely on it for your measurements. Once this is complete we will issue you with a current and valid calibration certificate.
Why choose Pulsar Instruments for your recalibration and service
- Accurate calibration of noise and vibration measurement instruments
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with regulations and standards
- Quick turnaround times
- Fixed prices (no hidden extras). Prices include:
- Firmware updates
- Performance adjustments
- Checking on over 100 different parameters
- New batteries
- Minor repairs (including to display screens)
- Issue of new valid calibration certificates
UKAS calibration, collection service and priority service available on request.