- Size Guide
Steady, modern and elegant appearance design. Adopt the newest microcomputer technology and electronic control system. Optimized optical system and structure can both extend new functions and ensure the accuracy, stability and durability.
1. 7 inch color LCD screen and long life, more comfortable and sensitive silicone buttons. The instrument can show various scanning curves and charts for users to complete various tests without computers.
2. Support USB storage and different data formats such as Excel, txt and image(PC software）. Users can output test data to flash memory, open and edit them on computers directly without any auxiliary software.
3. Advanced hardware and 32-bit Cortex_M3 processor with the clock speed 120MHz. The equipment can store 5000 pieces of data and 500 curves.
4. High-efficiency holographic grating of 1200 lines/mm and low stray light.
5. The equipment has long-life socket type tungsten-halogen and deuterium lamps which can work up to 2000 hours, can switch the lamps according to test needs and record its working time automatically. Socket type lamps make the replacement much easier.
6. Excellent silicon photodiode can guarantee the equipment is highly sensitive and stable.
7. Huge sample chamber and various accessories can meet all kinds of needs.
8. Can be connected to printer directly and output test charts and data.
9. Powerful PC software.
10. Standard RS232, USB(A), USB(B) port for printer, data transfer and PC connection.
There are three test modes: Absorbance, transmittance and energy.
2. Quantitative test.
To test sample solution concentration, you can choose different methods like coefficient, standard curve, linearity, linear zero crossing and quadratic. Up to 15 standard samples can be used to build a curve. Advance arithmetic make curvilinear regression more precise and test data more accurate.
3. Kinetics Measurement (Time Scanning)
To test the sample chemical reaction process by fixed time scanning the sample solution with fixed wavelength. The equipment can calculate its changing rate after entering the corresponding parameters.
4. Wavelength Scanning (Qualitative Test)
To test sample solution absorbance peak, can scan the sample characteristic curve of any wavelength range between 190 and 1100nm. You can look up the peak value on the device standalone.
5. Multi wavelength testing
It is much more convenient for users to test the absorbance of several wavelengths for the same sample solution, which is much simpler than single wavelength testing.
6. DNA/Protein Measurement
It is a special function for specific users to make the operation easier. There are two test modes.
|Display||7 inch LCD screen|
|Keyboard Control||Silicone Button|
|Optical System||Single Beam||Double Beam|
|Holographic grating, 1200 lines/mm|
|Wavelength Range||190 – 1100nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||0.2%T(0-100%T), ±0.002A(0-0.5A), ±0.004A(0.5-1A)|
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.15%T(0-100%T), 0.001A(0-0.5A), 0.002A(0.5-1A)|
|Photometric Range||0-200%T, -0.3-3.0A, 0-9999C(0-9999F)|
|Scanning Speed||High, Medium and Low|
|Detector||Solid Silicon Photodiode|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen/Deuterium Lamp|
|Data Output||RS232, USB(A), USB(B)|
|Power Requirements||AC 110-220V 50-60Hz|
|Shipping Dimensions & Weight||770*630*340mm, 27kg||940*740*510mm