- Size Guide
- Technical Data
EBC Scale 3000 Comparator
- Enables Compliance to the EBC Color Scale
Designed to measure EBC color standards that cover the range 2 -10 in steps of 0.5 EBC and 10 – 27 in steps of 1 EBC. The discs are arranged in two pairs so you can easily change them over.
- Fast Determination of Color Value
You can directly compare the sample with the color values for quick results.
- Easy to Achieve Optimum Color Accuracy
The advantage of a 3-section field of view is that the sample and two consecutive glasses on the color scale are viewed simultaneously, making it easier and quicker for you to achieve the ideal color match.
- Facilitates Tolerance Level Setting
For rapid color grading within predetermined color limits, the glass standards can be set to the two limiting colors so that it is easy to check that the sample is within tolerance.
- Guaranteed Constant Lighting Conditions
In the instruments, the tungsten halogen light source is color corrected to CIE standard illuminant B, which guarantees constant lighting conditions for color grading.
- Compliance to Standards
Each Comparator 3000 is supplied with the correct cells for the appropriate path length determined by the standard.
A 3-field instrument for visually determining the color of beer according to the EBC (European Brewing Convention) Scale by direct comparison with colored glass filters.
- Compact, Visual Measurement System for Single Scale Measurements
- Self-Contained, Includes Everything Needed to Measure the Scale
- Easy-To-Use, Fast & Accurate
- 3-Field Viewing for Optimum Accuracy
- Beer, Malts and Caramels
|Scale Path Length||Scale Range||Scale Resolution||Applicable Standard|
|25 mm||2 – 10||1 unit||EBC Analytika|
|25 mm||2.5 – 11||1 unit (1.5 last step)||EBC Analytika|
|25 mm||10 – 26||2 units||EBC Analytika|
|25 mm||11 – 27||2 units||EBC Analytika|
- Comparator 3000
- 1 x W680.OG.25mm Cell
- 1 x EBC/1 3000 Comparator Disc
- 1 x EBC/2 3000 Comparator Disc
- 1 x EBC/3 3000 Comparator Disc
- 1 x EBC/4 3000 Comparator Disc
- 1 x Instruction Manual
|EBC Zero Liquid||133200|
|Title||Glass Standard Values||Filters||Part Number|
|EBC Color Filter Set||Approximate values
|Applicable Standard||EBC Analytika|