- Size Guide
Erythromycin Rapid Test Kit
Erythromycin rapid test kit is based on lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is little Erythromycin in the sample, a visible T band will appear; T band is invisible if it has more Erythromycin in the sample. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of Erythromycin in the tissue, honey, egg, milk , fish sample.
Detect limit： 10ppb Reaction temperature: 25℃
Detect time: 30min.
|Rapid Test Card||20PCS|
Materials required not provided
Deionized water, Ethyl acetate
Centrifuge tube: 5mL, 10mL
Micropipettors: 20~200 µL, 100~ 1000 µL
Vortex, centrifuge, balance (0.01 g), homogenizer, shaker
- Take 5 ±05 g of the homogenized sample, add 5mL deionized water, then add
5mL ethyl acetate , shake for 5min properly.
- Centrifuge at above 4000 r/min at room temperature (20-25 ℃) for 10 min.
- Transfer 3mL supernatant, evaporate to dryness by nitrogen at 50~60 ℃.
- Dissolve the dry residue in 200uL PBS solution , mix for 30s.
- Take 80µL for analysis.
- Take out the cassette from the pack and place it horizontally.
- Return to room temperature (20-25℃), determine the cassette immediately.
- Add 2 drops(Approx 80µL) sample extraction, react for 5-10 min and read result.
- Positive: The presence of “C” band, no matter “T”
It means that Erythromycin in the sample extraction is higher than 10ppb.
- Negative: Both clear“C” band and “T” band appears.
It means that Erythromycin in the sample extractionis lower than 10ppb .
- Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band
- For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit.
- Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
Storage and expiry date
- Store at 4-30 °C for 12 months in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Expiry date is labelled on the package.