Planetary Ball Mill BM6pro
MANUFACTURER : POWTEQ
ITEM NO : 24.879.0001
- Size Guide
- Product Video
Planetary Ball Mill BM6pro
Planetary Ball Mill BM6Pro is suitable for grinding(dry\wet) and mixing some soft,hard,brittle and fibrous samples,which is used wherever the highest degree of fineness as customer required,as well as the grinding result is reproducible. Apart from the classical mixing and size reduction processes,the mills also meet all the technical requirements for colloidal grinding.
○ Sample type: soft,hard,brittle ,fibrous
○ Application field: engineering / electronics, building materials, agriculture, medicine, chemical/synthetic materials, geology/metallurgy,environment/resource recovery, glass/ceramics.
○ Typical samples：
plant material, cement clinker, concrete, compost, coatings and paint, charcoal, hair, catalyst, chemicals, metal, carbon fiber, paper, fiber products, cellulose, seeds, clay minerals, coke, coal, glass, waste electronic products, mineral, ore, limestone, gypsum, quartz, kaoin, bones, metal oxide, iron ore, ceramics, polymers, bentonite/bentonite, pigment, and so on.
When the planetary ball mill starts, the motor drives the common sun wheel to move, while the grinding jars, which are located on the sun wheel, turning around its own axis. The direction of the movement of the sun wheel is opposite to that of the grinding jars in the ration 1:-2.The grinding balls in the grinding jars are subjected to superimposed rotational movement, the so-called Coriolis forces. Under this interaction, the grinding balls release high dynamic energies. The samples are constantly impacted by the grinding balls, and rapid crushed by the friction of the grinding jar’s inner wall at the same time.
Speed ratio is customizable
The working principle of the planetary ball mill is based on the relative rotation of the sun wheel and the grinding jar. The speed ratio influences the input energy and results of grinding directly. We can customize the speed ratio from 1:1 to 1:-3.5 as customer requirements.
Features and advantages
○ Comfortable operation and easy cleaning
○ Automatic direction reversal to avoid agglomerations
○ Powerful and quick grinding down to nano fineness
○ Suitable for long-term and continuous operation
○ Reproducible results due to program grinding parameters
○ 6 kinds of grinding jars in material ,the volume various from 12ml-500ml
○ Grinding chamber automatic ventilation system for cooling the grinding jar
|Final fineness||<0.1μm(up to nanometer for colloidal grinding)|
|Time setting||0-999min(cycle times 01-99)|
|Effective sun wheel diameter||260mm|
|Display||LED 7 inch display|