- Size Guide
Touch Screen Precise pH/DO Meter
T-721 Precise pH/Dissolved Oxygen Meter by Peak Instruments
Precise measurements of pH/DO in fields of biotechnology, aquaculture, power plant and environmental protection, and also more widely used in areas of education and scientific research.
- 7 inch color capacitive screen with high resolution (1024*600) and sensitivity, which can show more parameters, more intuitive and simpler to read data.
- Auto calibration, auto temperature compensation, data storage, USB data export, clock, wireless printing, function setup, smart self-diagnosis and other intelligent functions.
- English and Chinese operating system, humanized design with adjustable screen brightness.
- Auto recognition of standard pH buffer solutions and there are three kinds of standard buffers for option: USA series, NIST series and China series.
- Built-in big memory can store 1000 sets of test data which can be saved and transferred to USB and opened with Excel, very easy and convenient for edit.
- DO mode has functions of ATC, auto salinity compensation and auto pressure compensation.
- New structure polarographic DO electrode can measure temperature, salinity and dissolved oxygen simultaneously, equipped with special DO electrode calibration sleeve, only need 3~5 min for polarization.
- Combined diaphragm cap makes it extremely convenient to replace the sensitive membrane just by screwing the new cap to the electrode.
- DO measurement is polarographic and suggested to be used with our magnetic stirrer or other appropriate models chosen by customers.
- With standard Bluetooth module and support wireless Bluetooth printing to make operations much easier for users. Optional data transmission to PC and cell phone via Bluetooth.
- IP54 dustproof and waterproof housing.
|Measuring range||(-1.99 ~ 19.99) pH|
|Input current||≤1×10-12 A|
|Input impedance||≥1×1012 Ω|
|Temp compensation||(0 ~ 100)°C (auto or manual)|
|Measuring range||-1999.9mV ~ 0 ~ 1999.9mV|
|Measuring range||(0 ~ 20.00) mg/L(ppm) (0 ~ 200.0)%|
|Resolution||0.1/0.01 mg/L(ppm) 1/0.1%|
|Accuracy||Electrode: ±0.10 mg/L, Instrument: ±0.40 mg/L|
|Response time||≤30 s (25°C, 90% response)|
|Residual current||≤0.1 mg/L|
|Temp compensation range||(0 ~ 100)°C (automatic)|
|Salinity compensation range||(0 ~ 45) ppt (automatic)|
|Air pressure compensation||(80 ~ 105) kPa (automatic)|
|Automatic calibration||Air saturated by water, water saturated by air|
|Measuring range||-10°C~ 110°C|
|Accuracy||5~ 60°C: ±0.4°C Others: ±0.8°C|
|Data storage||1000 groups|
|Storage contents||Measurement series number, measuring value, temperature, ATC or MTC state, measuring date and time|
|Communication connectors||Wireless Bluetooth, USB|
|Dimensions & Weight||240 × 170 × 70mm/600g|
|Ambient temperature||5 ~ 35 °C|