- Size Guide
- Product Document
Visible Spectrophoto Meter JH-EV2
Visible spectrophoto meter has practical functions and easy operation. The host is equipped with a large-screen dot-matrix liquid crystal display, which can be used for photometric measurement and quantitative testing, and the standard curve chart is directly displayed. The optional PC quantitative analysis software enhances the quantitative test function and adds the functions of time scanning, data processing and report printing.
VIS spectrophotometer Introduction
1: LCD display, friendly interface, easy to operate.
2: Automatic wavelength calibration, automatic deviation repair.
3: 24-bit high-speed A/D conversion, the instrument is accurate and sensitive.
4: The large sample room can accommodate 5-100mm cuvettes.
5: Single beam optical path 1200±10 strips/mm grating.
VIS spectrophotometer Feature and Application
1. Independent double optical path and double beam optical system.
2. Can independently complete photometric measurement, quantitative measurement, spectral scanning, kinetics, DNA/ protein testing functions.
3. Suspension type optical system design, strengthen the design of thickened bottom plate, eliminate the impact of vibration or deformation on the optical system.
4. The software is fully compliant with 21CFR Part 11, audit trail, pharmacopoeia and electronic signature.
5. Large screen dot matrix liquid crystal, clear map data display, friendly interface, easy to operate.
6. Smaller spectral bandwidth, higher resolution, fully meet the requirements of the pharmacopoeia, wider application range.
7. Long life environment-friendly deuterium lamp with flange seat, light replacement is free of optical debugging.
8. The graph and data can be saved in real time and can be maintained when power is off. It can be printed and exported to PC.
Fields of use VIS spectrophotometer
VIS spectrophotometer is one of the analytical instruments with the longest history, the most widely used and the widest coverage in the world. It is widely used in life science, medical science, environmental science, agricultural science, metrology science, food science, geological science, petroleum science, medical and health care, iron and steel metallurgy, chemistry and chemical industry and other fields.
Wavelength range: 320~1020nm
Spectral bandwidth: 4nm
Wavelength accuracy: ±2.0nm
Wavelength repeatability: ≤0.5nm
Detector: imported silicon photodiode
Wavelength setting: automatically set the wavelength, with a wavelength resolution of 0.1nm
Luminosity range: 0~200%T, -0.3~3A, 0~9999C, 0~9999F
Photometric accuracy: ±0.002A (0~0.5A), ±0.004A (0.5~1A), ±0.3%T (0~100%T)
Photometric repeatability: ≤0.001A (0~0.5A), ≤0.002A (0.5~1A), ≤0.2%T (0~100%T)
Stray light: ≤0.1%T (220/360nm)
Baseline drift (stability): ≤0.002A/h (500nm,0A)
Noise: ±0.2%T (0%T line); ±0.5%T (100%T line); ±0.001A (at 500nm)
Baseline straightness ±0.003A
Scanning speed: three gears adjustable for high, medium and low speed
Light source: imported long-life tungsten lamp and deuterium lamp (without optical debugging)
Display: 128*64 dot matrix LCD display
Keyboard: touch the membrane button
Data interface: USB port
Power supply: AC90-250V, 50/60Hz