MANUFACTURER: PEAK INSTRUMENTS
CAT NO: C-7000UV
- Size Guide
Steady, modern and elegant appearance design. Adopt the newest microcomputer technology and electronic control system. Optimized optical system and structure can both extend new functions and ensure the accuracy, stability and durability.
1. 7 inch color LCD screen and long life, more comfortable and sensitive silicone buttons.
2. Support USB storage and different data formats such as Excel, txt and image (via PC software). Users can export test data to flash memory, open and edit them on computers directly without any auxiliary software.
3. Standard USB(A), USB(B) and RS232 port.
4. High-efficiency holographic grating of 1200 lines/mm and low stray light.
5. The equipment has long life socket type tungsten-halogen and deuterium lamps, can switch the lamps according to test needs and record its working time automatically. Socket type lamps make the replacement much easier.
6. Excellent silicon photodiode can guarantee the equipment is highly sensitive and stable.
7. Huge sample chamber and various accessories can meet all kinds of needs.
8. Can be connected to printer directly and output test charts and data.
9. Powerful PC software can realize full wavelength scanning function.
7-inch color LCD screen.
190 – 1100nm
0.3%T (0-100%T) , ±0.002A(0-0.5A) , ±0.004A(0.5-1A)
≤0.15%T (0-100%T), 0.001A(0-0.5A), 0.002A(0.5-1A)
T, A, C, E
0-200%T, -0.3 – 3A, 0-9999C(9999F)
Solid Silicon Photodiode
Optional with scanning function
Tungsten Halogen Lamp/Deuterium Lamp
Less than 85%