- Size Guide
CRYO VESSEL LOCATOR JR
Retrieve cell samples quickly and easily using Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems, which feature a unique hanging rack and gridded box design, advanced vacuum insulation, unmatched temperature uniformity and an innovative liquid nitrogen monitor.
- Compact design to minimize space requirements while maximizing storage capacity
- Suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods
- Outstanding temperature uniformity: samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2 in. (5cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel
- Audible alarm that sounds when nitrogen level falls below safe range; dry remote alarm contact for remote monitoring
- Advanced vacuum insulation to minimize liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs
- Secure locking to prevent unauthorized entry
- Static holding time: 70 days
- 1600 (100/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.85L/day
Stainless steel indexed racks that fit into corresponding locations in the vessel. Each rack has individual storage compartments that hold one Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Cryogenic Storage Box.
Nalgene Cryogenic Storage Boxes (order separately). Each box has individually numbered storage areas for use with vials sized 2.0mL and smaller.
Stated capacities are for Nalgene 1.2/2.0mL cryogenic vials.
|Locator Jr., w/o monitor
|1600 vials (100/box)
|For Use With (Equipment)
|Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems
|Locator Jr. without Monitor